Preparing For NaNoWriMo 2017!

Image result for national novel writing month

Hi everybody! National Novel Writing Month is officially only a few weeks away, which means that writers all over the world are gearing up for an entire month of noveling mayhem. This year, once again, that includes me! This will be my fourth year participating in NaNoWriMo, and I'm super excited for the chance to flex my writing muscles again. I'm hoping to utilize NaNoWriMo to write (and complete!) a story idea that I've been toying with for awhile and I can't wait to bring it to life. I'm a little nervous about how everything will work out since I'm also going to be juggling college classes and extracurriculars again, but I'm confident that I can make it happen.

I know that we spend a lot of time on The Book Bratz talking about books and reviews, but this is just a heads up that throughout the month of November the occasional NaNoWriMo post or two may pop up, so be on the lookout for that. I'll be checking it from time to time to talk about my progress, what I'm expecting out of the rest of the month, prompts, write-ins, etc. I'm excited to see how it all goes this year, and I can't wait for the victorious confetti when I CRUSH it again!! (I mean, I'm really just hoping it'll happen. But there's nothing like pure, unadulterated confidence to help with writing motivation, right?)

So my novel is outlined, my typing fingers are ready, and I'm all set to get as much candy as possible on Halloween so I'll have plenty of fuel for late night midterm-studying and novel-writing sessions. I'm excited to get this year under my belt because I've been slacking with writing lately (thank you, overwhelming amount of college responsibilities) and I'm ready to get back on the metaphorical horse, so to speak!

So, are any of you guys participating in National Novel Writing Month? What are some of your plans and your goals? Are you looking for some writing buddies? Comment down below and share all of your NaNo-related (or not!) thoughts! I can't wait to read them. :-)


No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️