Waiting On Wednesday: Turtles All The Way Down by John Green

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read!

Emily's Waiting on:


Title: Turtles All The Way Down
Author: John Green
Genre: YA Contemporary
Publisher: Dutton Books for Young Readers 
Publication Date: October 10th, 2017 

Summary: It all begins with a fugitive billionaire and the promise of a cash reward. 
Turtles All the Way Down is about lifelong friendship, the intimacy of an unexpected reunion, Star Wars fan fiction, and tuatara. But at its heart is Aza Holmes, a young woman navigating daily existence within the ever-tightening spiral of her own thoughts. 
In his long-awaited return, John Green shares Aza’s story with shattering, unflinching clarity.

GAHHHH! NEW JOHN GREEN, I REPEAT NEW JOHN GREEN!! Well if you cant tell, I'm very excited about this. John Green has been one of my favorite authors for years now and I love everything he writes. This is supposed to be his most personal book yet, highlighting mental illness, and I cant wait to find out what comes out it. If you're as excited for this as me and Jess are, let us know!

What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so we can stop back!


2 comments

  1. I do love everything John Green writes (even though–don’t kill me–I think the hype for THE FAULT IN OUR STARS sorta went out of control), and I’m definitely excited for this one. Can’t wait!! Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelina from the Twitter blog hop visiting :)
    I actually haven't read anything by John Green :D but I know everyone seems to be going crazy about this new promised release.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️