June Book Recommendations!

JUNE RECOMMENDATIONS!

Image result for reading

It's a new month, which means that it's time for some new book recommendations! Summer is coming, which means it's the perfect time to sit back with some new books and sit by the beach and get some reading time in.

So without further ado, here are my recommendations for June!


29612000

Title: Me You Us
Authors: Aaron Karo
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Why I'm Recommending It: If you're a fan of John Green, this book is definitely the one for you. It's equal parts funny, romantic, and quirky -- all the ingredients you need for a book like this! I didn't know much about this book before I picked it up, but I ended up really enjoying it. If you want to read my review, you can click here!

26721568

Title: The Problem With Forever
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Why I'm Recommending It: Emily and Amber both got me into Jennifer Armentrout's books, and I'm really glad they did. This book covers a lot about child abuse, family separation, and psychological damage that children can receive when they have bad experiences in foster homes. In the story, the main character, a child of the foster care system, ends up being adopted and then runs into the one boy from her previous life that used to protect her no matter what -- and as expected, things get messy. 

18244970

Title: Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls
Author: Lynn Weingarten
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Why I'm Recommending It: Although the title seems a bit dark and chilling, it really isn't about a suicide at all -- the main character believes that her friend was murdered and didn't really commit suicide, and she sets out on a mission to prove it. But what she finds is stranger than you could ever imagine. If you want to read my review, you can click here.
8

I hope you guys enjoyed my sixth recommendations post -- I'm really enjoying doing these, and I can't believe that I've done half a year's worth already! Comment your thoughts down below if you read any of these three books, or if you plan on reading them! If you have any books that you think should read based on these recommendations, feel free to let me know some of those too! :-)


If you want, check out my book recommendations for previous months in 2017!
January Recommendations
February Recommendations
March Recommendations
April Recommendations
May Recommendations

No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️