Stacking the Shelves #17: I Got More Books!

Stacking the Shelves is a book meme created and is being hosted every Saturday by Tynga’s Reviews. This is the chance to showcase all the books you have bought and added to your shelves!

For Review from NetGalley: 


   

Thank you Poppy & St. Martins Press! 
(One is a 2016 release! Isn't is crazy how fast this year is going!?) 

For Review from Edelweiss:



Thank you HMH Books for Young Readers!

That is it for this week! How did this week go for you? Make sure you leave your link so I can stop back! 



4 comments

  1. Great haul! I have the ARC for Not if I see you first as well. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I hope you enjoy them all! This year really is going fast!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Ash's book too, and I'm so excited for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I really can't wait to see what you think about The Weight of Feathers! I LOVED it! Great haul Amber

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️